Deactivating Register in Back Office
Only one person may log in to a register with a specific licence key at once. If someone else wants to log in, they will have to deactivate the register in Back Office and sign in again.
1. In the left navigation menu, click on Settings--->Register Settings
2. Select the register you would like to deactivate.
3. Click on the red Deactivate button.
4. A screen will pop up warning that all unsynchronized data on POS will be lost if you deactivate. Click OK (or first perform synchronization in POS).
5. Copy the license key under Register Licence Key so you can input it into the License Key field when activating the register on another device.
6. Click Done button.
Overview You can add additional registers to your store(s) and customize your registers in Register Settings. Register Settings for a register will override any contradictory default settings set in Store and Company Settings. You can update ...
Overview Updates to Company Settings determine the default settings for all stores in the company that the one updating is assigned to. It will not impact those stores that the user is not assigned to. Changes made in Store Settings of particular ...
Overview Changes made in Store Settings of a particular store will override default changes made to all stores in Company Settings. Any changes made in Register Settings for a particular register of that store will override default changes made to ...
Activate/Deactivate Register in POS
Activating Register Requirements The register (and its License Key) must not already be activated on a device. You must be working online (as opposed to offline) Instructions 1. On the POS log in screen, enter the Account ID and License Key that you ...
Table Management Setup in Back Office
Table Management Setup in Back Office 1. To get Table Management app installed in your Back Office, please contact email@example.com. 2. In the left navigation menu, go to Apps--->Table Management. 3. Select the checkbox next to the store(s) you ...