- US and Canadian merchants can set up and use Z1 or Z11 Dejavoo terminals to process integrated credit and debit card payments via RetailTime.
- DejaVoo terminals support both, English and French languages.
Z1 DejaVoo Terminals
- Connects via WiFi
- Does not have a touch screen, so signatures cannot be captured on the terminal.
Z11 DejaVoo Terminals
- Depending on the terminal model, it may connect either via WiFi or Ethernet.
- Has a touch screen, so signatures can be captured on the terminal.
Setting Up DejaVoo Terminals in POS
1. Log in to RetailTime Back Office and navigate to Settings--->Store Settings in the left navigation menu.
2. In the Contacts tab, ensure that Canada or United States is selected from the Country drop-down.
3. In the Payment Gateway tab, select Dejavoo from the Payment Gateway drop-down.
4. Select the DONE button.
5. Log in to POS and sync data.
6. Select Settings--->Terminal Setup in the left navigation menu.
7. Enter the terminal's Register Id and AuthKey.
8. Select the Submit button.
- If the Dejavoo terminal was successfully connected, you should now be able to process card payments.