RetailTime White Screen Troubleshooting
If your POS app and the app stopper working (white screen), please follow the steps below for troubleshooting, depending on the device you are using:
1. open the POS app
2. click on File in top left corner
3. press Ctrl+Alt+C+W on the keyboard
4. click on Clear cache in the menu that appeared in top left corner
5. log in screen will appear
6. deactivate the register in Back Office
7. log into the app
8. re-connect all the hardware that was connected to you POS (printer, cash drawer, credit card terminal, barcode scanner).
In case log in screen does not appear after the cache is cleared, please re-install the app and proceed with the steps 6-8.
1. go to Android settings > Apps > locate RetailTime app > Storage > Clear cache
2. deactivate the register in Back Office3. log into the app4. re-connect all the hardware that was connected to you POS (printer, cash drawer, credit card terminal, barcode scanner).In case the app still does not work, please re-install the app and proceed with the steps 2-4.
1. go to POYNT Settings > About
2. tap 10 times on PoyntOS Version
3. enter PIN 157953
4. go back to Settings
5. go to Developer Preferences > System > Apps
6. swipe left twice to see ALL apps
7. find and tap on RetailTime
8. click on Storage > Clear cache and data
9. repeat steps 1-4 to lock down Developer Preferences
10. deactivate the register in Back Office
11. log into the app
12. re-connect all the hardware that was connected to you POS.
Download RetailTime App for Windows PC
Overview RetailTime can be installed and used as an app on all Windows PC. Please follow the steps below to install and log in. Instructions 1. Log in to your RetailTime Back Office at https://bo.retailtime.com/ 2. On the Dashboard, find where it ...
1. Poynt cannot connect to cash drawer in eHopper due to loss of WiFi Resolution: Restart Poynt device. Make sure it is connected to network and a receipt printer is set up in the POS. 2. Poynt cannot load eHopper POS login window due to loss of ...
Troubleshooting: Issues Logging In to RetailTime
Overview You are unable to use multiple RetailTime accounts (with different Account ID's) on the same device simultaneously. If you try to log in to another account after previously logging in with one account, you will receive an error message. To ...
Setting Up Printers on RetailTime App for Windows
1. Make sure your printer is configured, turned on, and on the same network as your Windows device. 2. Download the driver for your receipt printer by following the steps in the following ...
Setting Up Cash Drawers on RetailTime App for Windows
1. Download the driver for the receipt printer that is connected to your cash drawer by following the steps in the following article: https://bizsupport.bizsupport.link/portal/en/kb/articles/installing-driver-for-windows-printers-24-12-2021 2. Open ...