- We have built a new Loyalty program so you will be able to better retain your customer base and increase repeat business.
- You can set customized loyalty rules to have customers earn a certain amount of points, either per visit or a specified amount spent, and redeem reward discounts once they reach that number of points.
- You will also be able to generate customer codes, which can then be printed onto physical loyalty cards and scanned, for easy and fast customer service.
- As an alternative to physical Loyalty cards, you can save a customer's mobile phone number, for quick customer service and tracking.
- There is also extensive loyalty reporting on your company's daily loyalty actions, and each customer's loyalty point and reward status/history.
Note: A payment screen will appear. Select the Buy button to purchase.
1. Contact RetailTime Customer Support to get the Loyalty app.
1. Select Apps--->Loyalty in the left navigation menu.
2. In the Rule tab, select from the Earn By drop-down menu whether you would like customers to earn points per Visit or per Amount Spent.
3. In the Minimum Purchase field, input the minimum amount a customer is required to spend in order to earn points, either per visit or the amount spent.
Note: Order taxes and tips are not included in this minimum purchase amount.
4. In the Points Earned field, input the number of points a customer will earn when they meet the specified rules that were set above.
5. In the Redemption Rule section, enter the number of points you would like customers to earn in order to redeem each reward in the first Redemption Value field and the amount of money you would like them to receive a discount for when they reach the specified number of earned points in the second field (next to the currency sign).
6. In the Maximum Discount per Order field, you may optionally enter the maximum monetary discount amount you would like customers to receive when redeeming rewards for a single transaction.
7. To deactivate the loyalty rule, uncheck the Is Active checkbox.
8. Select the Done button to save or navigate to the Settings tab.
9. From the Select Store(s) drop-down menu, select the store(s) you would like the Loyalty Rule to be applied to. All your stores will be selected by default.
10. Ensure that the Inform when a customer reaches reward redemption checkbox is selected in order to be notified when checking out a customer if they have earned enough points to redeem a reward. If you would not like to be notified, uncheck the box.
11. Check the Display points on the receipt box to have customers' point info/status appear on their receipts. To disable this, uncheck the box.
12. Check the Allow reward discounts on non-discountable items box to allow the loyalty reward discount to be applied to items that were set as Non-Discountable. If you would not like the reward discount to be applied to items that were marked as Non-Discountable, uncheck the box.
- If the box is deselected, the warning message: "Your reward discount can only be applied to discountable products." will appear on customers' receipts, on orders where they redeem their reward discount.
13. Select the Done button to save or select the Customer Code Generator tab.
Customer Code Generator Tab
Signing a Customer Up for Loyalty
Loyalty Point and Reward Redemption in POS
Loyalty Reporting in Back Office