- Can only be performed by Administrator, Manager, and Salesperson employee roles.
- Can only use a credit card as a split payment option if installed Credit/Debit POS Integration app. To get this app installed (to get this app installed please contact email@example.com). Otherwise, can use a credit card as part of an external payment option.
- Must be online to use a credit card as an option.
- Debit Card is not an option for Split Payments.
1. After selecting one or more product(s) in the catalog, click on the green All Payments button on the bottom left of the screen.
2. Select Split Payment as the payment method.
3. On the Split Payment screen, select the number of individual payments for the order by tapping the + or - sign until you get to that number. The default will be set at 2.
4. For each individual payment, a row will appear. Select the payment type for each payment by tapping the down arrow on each row and then selecting the preferred option for each.
5. By default the cost will be split evenly across all payments. You can edit the cost for each payment by inputting the cursor where the $ amount is and entering the desired amount.
- The sum of all amounts must be = to the total sales price of the order. It will update the other amounts automatically to make them = to the total sales price.
6. Select the Charge button next to each payment row to charge each individual payment by their selected payment option.
7. After each payment is processed, you will return to the Split Payment screen, where you can select to charge another payment.
- A checkmark will appear in each successfully processed row and you will have the option to Void each processed payment.
8. After all payments have been charged and you moved back to the Split Payment screen, select the PROCESS button.
9. On the Receipt screen, choose the Receipt language by selecting it from the drop-down.
10. Choose either Email receipt or Print receipt by tapping the switch to the right of the option (if selected, will appear as blue).
- If the Print Receipt option was turned off for a transaction, it will be turned off by default for future transactions until it is turned on again for another transaction.
- You also have the option to Print kitchen receipts if enabled for one of the products in the order in the Products section of the Back Office.
- If you selected an Email receipt, you will have the option to create the customer in the system, saving his email address, name, and order information. To do this, select the Add new customer? switch so it turns green and then you will have the ability to enter his First Name and Last Name.
Note: this option will not be available if a customer was already selected for the order.
- If you purchased the Marketing & Loyalty app, you can perform a Loyalty Check-In for the customer by tapping the switch (will appear green when on).
- If the amount tendered is larger than the amount due, the Change due will be displayed.
11. Click the DONE button.