Terminal Setup on RetailTime App for Windows
2. Go to Settings—>Store Settings.
3. Click Payment Gateway tab—>select the terminal you are using in Payment Gateway drop-down menu—>click Done.
4. Login to POS and go to Settings—>Terminal Setup—>click Add Terminal button.
5. Input Serial Number of the terminal and click Submit.
6. Click Done on the Terminal Setup screen.
7. Run a test transaction to check if it works.
Pax Terminal Setup on RetailTime POS
Overview RetailTime works with PAX S300 device. The PAX S300 has an ethernet wire. Requirements Must have Freedom package to use PAX Terminal or any other card reader as a payment processor with RetailTime POS. Pax Terminal Setup in Back Office 1. ...
Download RetailTime App for Windows PC
Overview RetailTime can be installed and used as an app on all Windows PC. Please follow the steps below to install and log in. Instructions 1. Log in to your RetailTime Back Office at https://bo.retailtime.com/ 2. On the Dashboard, find where it ...
DejaVoo Terminal Setup on RetailTime POS
Overview US and Canadian merchants can set up and use Z1 or Z11 Dejavoo terminals to process integrated credit and debit card payments via RetailTime. DejaVoo terminals support both, English and French languages. Z1 DejaVoo Terminals Connects via ...
Setting Up Printers on RetailTime App for Windows
1. Make sure your printer is configured, turned on, and on the same network as your Windows device. 2. Download the driver for your receipt printer by following the steps in the following ...
Poynt Terminal Setup on RetailTime POS
Instructions 1. In Back Office, go to Settings--->Store Settings in the left navigation menu. 2. In the Payment Gateway drop-down menu, select Poynt. Note: Your Poynt terminal will still be set up if Pax is selected from this field. 3. Click ...